Output created SIGNAL to be "the word's most powerful Pulse Engine." SIGNAL stokes your arsenal with a cutting-edge combination of fat analog synths and beautifully recorded live instruments - all controlled by a fast, intuitive (and great-looking) interface. A seriously fun instrument with seemingly endless options, SIGNAL has the density factor to satisfy tweakers, but it's also clean and simple enough for those who prefer to dive right in. Whether you're a performing musician, composer, producer, or sound designer; it's the pulse that often drives the track. SIGNAL is the pulse.
Output Signal Virtual Software Instrument at a Glance:
- Tweakers and Preset mavens rejoice
- Dive into massive content
- Access to every form of pulse making
- Fast, intuitive interface
Tweakers and Preset mavens rejoice
In the design of SIGNAL, Output focused on the pulse in the effort to create a virtual instrument that's less about oscillators and more about making music. They left no stone unturned, and the result is a completely funtastic instrument with a vast treasure chest of creative options. So if you want to tweak, it's all here for you. But if you just want awesome results in a hurry, SIGNAL works great for that, too.
Dive into massive content
Output endowed SIGNAL with a massive amount of content, including over 40GB of multi-dynamic and round-robin sources. The engine combines four separate rhythms, all locked to your DAW, and each one controlled individually. Now, these can be different rhythms playing together, or you can combine them into one ginormous monster pulse. Combine warm, fat synthy sounds and gorgeous organic instruments to create something completely new - and totally scintillating.
Access to every form of pulse making
Lift the bonnet, and you'll see that Output SIGNAL combines every form of pulse making you can think of: arpeggiators, LFOs, step sequencers, and a unique looping engine designed specifically for SIGNAL - appropriately dubbed "Looper." All of SIGNAL's patches (Pulse Instruments, as Output refers to them) are organized by tag in the preset menu, so you can quickly find exactly what you're after without spending hours cycling through sounds.
Fast, intuitive interface
In SIGNAL, every Pulse Instrument has its own unique set of central sliders. SIGNAL has four big knobs, and each is built for its particular Pulse Instrument. Adjust the sliders to add your own sonic enhancement and continuous movement, assign it to a physical control for onstage use, or even use Output's custom Lemur or Touch OSC templates and tweak away on your iPad. SIGNAL's sliders are no mere FX sends, they're macros that control multiple parameters simultaneously. For instance, touch a slider, and you can morph rhythms, sweep multiple filters, and control endless effects combinations.
Output Signal Virtual Software Instrument Features:
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability
- A massive array of content - 40GB
- Includes analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to four separate pulses at one time
- All pulses lock to tempo
- Rhythms: Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFO's
- Four central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments
- Effects control globally and per layer
- Convolution reverb engine
- Advanced mode for access to all parameters
- Copy and paste settings between layers
- Smart tagging preset menu
- Simple design and ease of use
- Runs in Kontakt Player (free) or in Kontakt
- Software Type: Synth
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Format: Standalone, VST, AU, AAX Native
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB drive space
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB drive space
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8 or later, Kontakt or Kontakt Player
- OS Requirements - PC :Windows 7 SP1 or later, Kontakt or Kontakt Player
- Manufacturer Part Number: SIGNAL1