Improve the Sound of Your Existing Monitors
The concept is familiar: decouple a studio monitor or instrument speaker from its supporting surface and it instantly sounds better, with tighter bass and a more focused stereo image. We @ [istandard] have been into IsoAcoustics' monitor isolation stands since they came out. Now, we have the ISO-Puck — a small, hockey-puck-like isolation device that uses the same acoustic-mechanical principles, employing multi-part construction that dissipates energy, which, if transferred to your speakers, could compromise their performance. The ISO-Pucks' round form factor makes positioning them under various pieces of gear quick and easy. They are a scalable solution, engineered to be used in multiples to appropriately support the weight of each speaker or amp. For secure mounting, they feature a suction cup flange on the top and bottom. Improve the sound of your existing monitors with the IsoAcoustics ISO-Puck.
Perfect for isolating your mic stands
ISO-Pucks are marketed primarily for speaker cabinet isolation, but they're also ideal for minimizing or eliminating structure-borne rumble that can muddy up your low end and ruin an otherwise perfect take. Simply place ISO-Pucks under your mic stand legs, and you'll improve the clarity and punch of your bass frequencies. This is a particularly valuable tip if you record in your home — or in any space other than a professional studio with effective floor isolation.
IsoAcoustics ISO-Puck Features:
- Improve the sound of your existing monitors
- Also works great on guitar, bass, and keyboard cabs
- Decouples your speakers from supporting surfaces
- Helps to minimize vibrational resonance into coupled surfaces and mic stands
- Multi-part construction that dissipates energy that can cloud your sound
- Suction cup flange on top and bottom for secure mounting
- Small, round, and easy to position
- Pack includes 2 ISO-Pucks